June 25, 2010

Our 36-week appointment

At 8:45 a.m. today, we're heading for our first of what I hope will be several weekly appointments. Now that we're on the home stretch, the docs will be "checking" to see if any action is happening. Part of me wants to go early enough, so we aren't left in limbo for my brother's wedding.  (Plus, I can't wait to really snuggle this little munchkin.) But then the other part of me wants her to extend her stay until July 25, so everything is manageable and together at the wedding. Either way, whatever will be, will be.

I've just never been the most patient person. Please, please don't send Amelia an eviction notice July 22 through 24. (Heck, the nighttime of July 24 would even be OK.) I will be at that wedding, I will be at that wedding ... I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment