March 23, 2010

I won

After nearly two weeks of being haunted by the plague, I've made it to the other side. (But still taking meds for me ear infection.)

News in babyland: I witnessed the strangest thing since becoming pregnant -- seeing my stomach move. I've felt the little peanut in there since week 17, but the other day I saw something roll across my stomach from the inside. If that's not enough to make you giggle, I don't know what is.

The only unfortunate part was when I saw her acrobatic moves at Mass. I was following along in the missalette. Lo and behold, during the second reading, she bobbed and weaved. I started smiling and then had to stifle my laugh. (No one else found the adulteress being stoned funny, after all.)

Looks like Munchkin is getting me into trouble already!

No comments:

Post a Comment