February 23, 2010

Interpretation of comments

It seems my stomach has popped overnight. For once, it's not attack of the chippers! My normally "big" sweaters are now a little snug, and I even had to retire my warm, festive red one this morning.

I always know when clothing doesn't quite look right by Brent's reaction. Here's an interpretation:

"It's fine" means "Hurry up, we're running late, and you've already changed three times, and I said the first outfit looked great."

"I don't think you've worn that yet" means "Didn't you already wear that this week?"

"Beautiful" means "HOMERUN!"

"That might be tight" means "Take it off, take it off, it no longer fits." (That was this morning. I already knew this looking in the mirror at the back fat.)

Ah well, baby keeps growing and growing and growing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment