May 12, 2010

Best. Purchase. Ever

I surprised Brent once again, and went against what I said I wouldn't do.

I bought a fetal heartrate doppler. (The other major milestone I said I wouldn't do -- find out the sex of the baby.) We told ourselves that we don't need to add the extra anxiety and stress of one night not being able to find the heartbeat for some reason.

Now that I can feel her moving every so often and especially now that she's about three pounds, I figured why not? I do worry when she has a quiet day, so the doppler seemed like the logical choice. Of course, I read a ton of reviews, and this is what we settled on.

And I L-O-V-E it. I even brought it to Baltimore so Mom, Dad and my brother could hear it. So exciting!!

The countdown is on ... less than 10 weeks, Ms. Amelia Margaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment