November 22, 2009

Ahh.. the sweet smell of paint

It seems like I have caught every cold and flu bug so far this season. And it's only November.


In other news, I finally tackled our bedroom this weekend. The dingy white walls have been traded in for apple, as in green apple. Two coats later, and the room actually looks quite spiffy. But why is it that home-improvement projects are always more complicated than originally planned?

The painting went swimmingly, but I guess I just couldn't contain my excited brush and roller strokes. Because, I also splashed Apple on the windows, the window panes, the hardwood floors and the ceiling. Nothing a little white can't cover, right?

Right. Except, the white paint found in our garage is different from the white paint in the room. Soooo... now the room has fresh trim and windows. (I'm ignoring the ceiling. Who looks up when they enter a room anyway?)

PS. The picture definitely does not do it justice. You'll just have to stop by to see it :)

2 comments:

  1. From this angle, looks like you did a nice job... I bet the color is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, buddy! It's a Sue color for sure.

    ReplyDelete