December 16, 2009

Going crazy much?

Multitasking. It's a beautiful art that not only lets us live life to the fullest, but also drives us crazy. The more you multitask, the more you think. The more you think, the harder your brain works. I truly think around the holidays that our brains double, even triple in size.

With all of the work, shopping, wrapping, budgeting and other verbings I'm forgetting, I believe it.

Now, hubby and I have added a baby. My body has added a subchorionic hematoma. And now my baby and hematoma are sharing my uterus. Let's just hope that ultrasound shows a smaller or no blood clot on Thursday. (Fingers, toes, legs, arns and eyeballs are crossed.)

In the meantime, I'm celebrating all of the good pregnancy symptoms (nausea, tenderness, growing pains) and cringing at the bad (crampiness). I think I'm one of the only people right now who gets excited when I feel like I'm going to vomit my jelly toast. And I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment