December 2, 2009

Losing my mind

I knew having  -- or better trying for -- a baby would be an anxiety-ridden experience. But, I didn't know I signed for all that has happened. I am ready now. I'm prepared for the worst, I'm praying for the best and I know I'll survive. What's that saying? What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Back to my point -- the doctor put me on restrictions. He didn't necessarily say I'm a high-risk patient, but that I'm "somebody to watch." What does this mean?

No shopping.
No carrying heavy bags.
No lifting.
No running.
No excessive movement.
No working out.

And now, folks, I am losing my mind. I literally think my arm fat has doubled. And, I am not known to exaggerate.(I don't think.)

Looks like Brent has Lucy-walking duties, and presents will be bought online this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment