December 21, 2009

Take a peek

The ultrasound two weeks ago was nearly perfect. (Nearly, because we still have the dumb clot.)

I am kicking myself for not asking for a printout picture, though. The baby was lying on its back, squirming away. While still in black and white, the profile of the little guy or gal was perfect. We could see the heart fluttering, the legs kicking and the hands waving.

This time, it was still a miracle to see that little bean wriggling around. However, the baby was on the side, looking inside out through my belly. We could see one arms underneath the head, and the other arm was rubbing his or her face. So sweet!

For the past bit, I've tried to scan in the photo. It's not working. Grr... I'll keep trying and hopefully post the photo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment