October 9, 2009

Memorial Walk for those who have lost children

Being in newspapers and all, I received this press release. I'm thinking about going, but I'm not sure I can do it alone. (Of course, I wouldn't be alone because Morgan would be with me, but I think you know what I mean.)


Anyway, Brent leaves for his yearly salmon fishing trip to Pulaski, N.Y., on Saturday night. He's there until Wednesday, so it looks like I'll be a single puppy mom for the foreseeable future. So, I might have to bite the bullet and brave the walk alone. I'm still mulling....

In the meantime, here's the press release:

Memorial Walk set for Oct. 11
York Hospital Bereavement Services is sponsoring a memorial walk and celebration with families whose babies have died during pregnancy or shortly after birth. The event is 2 p.m. Sunday at John C. Rudy County Park. An informal reception will follow the celebration. If you plan to attend, call 851-3467.

No comments:

Post a Comment