October 6, 2009

Ring, ring, it's Mother Nature

You know those television commercials, where there is this beautiful woman who is hanging out with this ridiculously hot guy (but not as hot as Brent, of course)? Anyway, this frazzled old lady with never-been-combed red hair dressed in green pops up into this hot-to-trot girl's dream carring a pink present (that is wrapped perfectly might I add).

Then, I-don't-believe-in-fun Mother Nature tries to give the scantily clad woman the gift of the month. However, it's no avail as the chickie refuses the deceiving present out of her hands, kicks open a treasure chest and says something along the lines of "I have Tampax Pearl, so I don't have to worry about leaks."
 

The commercial has been on a lot lately. It has nothing to do with the marketing or sales pitch. I swear I have a point.

It came today.
Aunt Flo stopped by for dinner.
I'm riding the crimson tide.

My body is slowly returning to normal after the nightmare four weeks and three days ago. It means we can start trying again. It means we'll both be edgier than ever. But it means we have another chance at raising a little baby Burkey.

Thank you, God, for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment