January 3, 2010

A belated Christmas post

Santa must have gotten me mixed up with another Laura Burkey this year. I had an unbelievable Christmas filled with awesome presents and more importantly, time with my close friends and family.

It started with a trek to Baltimore Christmas Eve with my dad's side, then back to York that night. Brent, Lucy and I awoke to our first Christmas in our new house complete with pumpkin bread and presents! Then, it was back to Baltimore to celebrate with my parents, brother and his fiance. And back to York that night. On Saturday (the next day), we partied with my mom's side thankfully in York.

It was a whirlwind, but what a great holiday! As always, it went too fast.

This was the Year of the Coats. Don't believe me?

Brent gave me this great black coat to replace my ratty, holey pea coat that has definitely seen better days.


My mom gave me this splendid red number that is funky, sassy and warm. Perfect for the drab winter days.


On top of it, I gave Brent a black pea coat for Christmas, without either of us knowing that we bought each other same gift! Mine was much better, though. Poor Brent.

And my mom gave my brother's fiance an awesome Northface jacket. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment