January 18, 2010

Taking the next step

It's official -- I have only two pairs of pants that fit. And by "fit," I mean fit on my hips but still unbuttoned.

So, I'm heading to Baltimore today for a shopping spree with Mom. As some of you might now, shopping doesn't exactly run in our genes. But, now it's necessary.

I must confess that I am a little nervous, only because I still fear the worst sometimes. But, this baby is growing, and so must my wardrobe.

I am looking forward to trying on maternity stuff, but as always I'm more excited for lunch! Haha
Mom and I are heading to the Paper Moon in Baltimore today. It's one of my favorite eclectic restaurants.

After that, we'll head to the Towson Town Mall to scope out the maternity stores -- A Pea in the Pod and Maternity Destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment